I don't know why I've decided to go on this whole redecorating kick! Maybe it's because I'm a stay at home mom and stare at our decorations and furniture most of the day? It's pretty ridiculous how easily I get bored of our decorations. Sometimes all I need to do in rearrange our furniture or change out pictures, but it always makes me happy to switch things up every now and then. And Pinterest is really making this problem of mine worse. Every time I look at Pinterest I see something I want to make! Ugh! Drake's room is at the top of my list too. Oh I have big plans for his toddler room... they include gray striped walls, chalkboard paint, a vintage alphabet wall, and a built in bunk bed. I'll probably wait on the dream room for Drake though until we move into a more permanent home.
Well, here's the latest projects I've made...
Our new fall wreath.
Our wedding song now sits above our bed. It's actually a gray/blue color but the lighting makes it look much darker.
And these now hang above our stairs.
These are my next projects. We have an old white window sitting in our garage so we're going to put a shelf on it. I don't want the chalkboard and all that so it should be a pretty simple project. And if you know me you know I love stripes so the curtains couldn't be more perfect for our sliding glass doors in our kitchen.





Mican you are so creative. You should come to my house for a few weeks to help me decorate. I love Pinterest too.
ReplyDeleteOh I want striped curtains too! Or chevron ones!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute decorations! When are y'all headed to Cali for Christmas? We are actually going to Logan for Christmas. James parents are going there. Maybe you'll be back in Utah while were there and we can meet up!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented Mican. You are officially the creative director for the Clater family. I appoint you. Love you
ReplyDelete