Friday, October 14, 2011

sneak peek

Yes... we got all fancied up for yet another family photo shoot. It all started when I was on the usual morning walk with a neighbor and we got to talking about the leaves changing and how we want pictures taken with the fall trees and so on. So we thought "hey why not take each others pictures?" I get pretty excited to take new pictures though. I'm sure most mother's don't look forward to picture day but I love it! What other chance do I have to actually take time and do my hair and makeup? Honestly, it's good day if my hair even gets washed anymore! But it's either I get up early and take a shower or I take one with Drake and neither of those things sound very fun.

Unfortunately, I've been battling eye infections (yes I said infections because lucky me, both eyes are infected) and I can't wear contacts for a while so taking pictures was a little difficult. I struggled looking at the camera, mostly because I couldn't see the camera but also because I felt a little cross eyed when I did. Dumb eye infections! All because the doctor gave me a contact prescription that was the wrong shape! Who knew that was possible!? Oh well, Drake was happy as can be walking around eating his box of cheez- its while I stumbled around with my old prescription glasses and it all worked out. We did get a few where I looked but of course Drake or Brett weren't. Isn't that how it usually works though? More to come...


Also, Drake just got his first professional hair cut! I think he looks so grown up now:)

1 comment: