Sunday, July 1, 2012

A little glimpse of June

We had Brett's family reunion in Idaho a few weeks ago. We slept in trailers, rode horses, drove dirt bikes and 4-wheelers, roasted smores, blew things up and shot guns, and of course ate tons of delicious food. It was quite an enjoyable redneck weekend:)



Poor Drake ended up being sick the entire weekend... but it wasn't an ear infection!! About 6 weeks since our last ear infection!! It's a record!


Drake was so excited to (as Drake would say) "knock the monster". Also he was pretty excited to "shoot the monster" with dad's gun. Everything is about monsters at our house these days. 
                                                         








 Brett doing a jump on his dirt bike. Unfortunately, I did now have a zoom lens at the moment so it's hard to see him.




                        Drake's father's day present to all the Grandpas. (Sorry Dad yours is still sitting at my house in an envelope! I love you)
  
   Also, on a side note, I've been taking a photography class last month and loved it. So I thought I'd share a couple photo sessions from the last few weeks. The first is my beautiful friend Leah and her boy Swede. Leah was so sweet and wanted to surprise her husband with pictures for Father's Day. Seriously, Swede is one of the cutest kids ever!



 And here is my other beautiful friend Natalie and her family. Yes, all my friends are gorgeous!


  





  


2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! You take such good pictures, we'll have to have you take ours too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are so beautiful! You've really gotten good at using your camera! Looks like a great time in Idaho. Love the picture of you on the four wheeler with a gun.

    ReplyDelete