Sunday, June 3, 2012

two


Our Drake turns two tomorrow. Two years ago today I was probably waddling around the neighborhood  with my mom (because we took at least three walks a day hoping it would send me into labor) complaining about how uncomfortable I was. But he was totally worth the trials we went through trying to get him here. We love him so much!  Anyways, I'll save the sappy posts for his birthday. 
So to celebrate we had a big monster bash with some of our closest friends. Drake had been telling people about his monster party for weeks so he was beyond excited when he woke up and found monster decorations all over the house.  


























Also went to park city last week. So thought I'd include them in this post. Enjoyed lots of shopping and eating out.


And had a campfire with friends






We had a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Drake is seriously too cute! I can't believe he is two already! Time sure does fly. It was so great seeing you the other week. Thank you so much for coming to my baby shower. Ryan and I can't wait to get together with Brett and you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete