Monday, March 14, 2011

When will teething end!?!

Some days we feel like teething will never end! We feel like Drake has been teething for months without a break and it's getting a little hard on all of us now. The top middle teeth were so painful when they came in he wouldn't even take a bottle, which is weird because Drake seems to find comfort in his bottle.Now he has 4 coming in all at the same time!! He won't take teethers and I've tried other things that I've read in books, but he only wants his pacifier. All I can do is give him Tylenol or Advil and entertain him to keep his mind off his teeth. I'm up for any ideas that people may have for a teething baby!! I guess it's a good thing they're all coming in at the same time so we can get it all over with, but it sure makes for a miserable baby!
Oh and a little update on the ear situation...we finally saw a specialist last week and now we're headed in for tubes on the 21st or a week from today! We're a little nervous (more so about putting him under), but hopefully he won't keep having such bad ear infections. He's had so many infections that I'm starting to worry about his hearing and speech. The doctors say the fluid in his ears can affect him when he starts speaking so I think tubes is our best option! Lets hope and pray it helps!



These are the little buggers that kept us up at night! You have to admit my child is working the gap in his teeth! I love it!

1 comment: