Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Family pictures

Since Drake is 3 months now I thought it was time we got some family pictures ....nice ones that is. A friend of mine is a photographer and we've decided that we're going to swap pictures, so I'll take pictures of her family and she'll take pictures of mine free of charge. I took her maternity pictures last week so she owed us:) I knew I wanted older or more vintage looking pictures so I asked her to take our pictures in a field at sunset. Unfortunately, we showed up late and only had a short while of sun left, but I think she did an awesome job despite the disappearing light! He hated taking this next picture! It was the only one we could get because he kept crying or trying to lick us.... And here's a few of my beautiful friend, Wendy, who I swapped photo shoots with. She is having a boy after 2 girls and is more than ready for the next 6 weeks to be over so can meet the little guy!
I love the contrast of her dark hair and bright shirt against the red! She's one hot momma!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! You always do such a great job with your family photos. The setting is beautiful and your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete