Brett and I met up with his parents and brother's family in St. George to have a little weekend of Fun! We went swimming, shopping, and Brett even went mountain bike riding with is brother. I opted out of biking since it's ridiculously hot there and I'm extremely out of shape! We also celebrated my sister-in-laws b-day and left the babies with the grandparents for a night out! I love being a stay at home mom, but sometimes it's so nice to leave him with a sitter and get out! It's just nice to clean up because I usually roll out of bed looking rough and wear pj's for most of the day.Sometimes I feel bad for my husband who comes home to me looking a mess!
While in St. George Drake got to meet his cousin, Lucy, who is adorable! Drake and her actually share a birthday! She was born exactly a year before Drake...how crazy is that? I think they will be great friends in the future!
We took Drake swimming for his first time and he seemed too like it! He just sat on Brett's lap and watch Lucy play in the water! He's loves taking baths and the pool water was pretty warm so he probably just thought he was in a big bath. Here's a few picture of him and his cousin, Lucy playing the pool





No comments:
Post a Comment