Friday, February 1, 2013

Drake's baby


Wow...I am so behind on our blog. Nap time was always my blogging time, but since Drake is taking shorter naps and I'm falling asleep almost every day during that time my house and blog have both been getting neglected. So one of these days I hope to get around to posting about Christmas! But for now here's a couple of my favorite moments from Drake that I don't want to forget about.

here we are comparing our bellies


Drake noticed about a month or two ago that something was up with my belly. I was getting ready one morning and I noticed Drake looking at it. Then in the middle of our conversation he turned to Brett and said "Mommy. Belly. Big!" Drake has been pretty excited about the baby. Whenever he looks at baby clothes with me he loves to pick out cute outfits and yell "momma look...for my baby sister!" But ever since me told Drake their was a baby sister in mommy's belly he has been going around telling people he has a baby in his belly. When ever people ask him where the baby is he points to his belly and says 
"right here in my side." This was a little random conversation we had the other day....


Drake:  Momma, my tummy hurts.
Me: (totally panicking because the stomach bug has been going around): Oh no! Why does your tummy hurt?
Drake: because the baby keep kicking my belly 
This was followed by tons of laugter of course.

Drake is a pretty amazing kid! I feel beyond blessed to be a mom to him and our sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment