Here's the sanded table. You can see how dark the paint was before.
Then we painted it a blue/grey color
And lastly, we beat it was a chain, hammered, sanded, and glazed it
Here's the next project on our list- a barnwood table (from Pinterest). I'm in love with this table and bench!
And this chandelier (also from Pinterest) is about halfway done. It's tedious to work on and I hate punching out all the circles, but it'll be totally worth it when I'm done. It's going to go above our dining table (hopefully our barnwood table).
Now on to the rest of our last month...
Brett and I celebrated the big 5 year anniversary over the weekend! We worked on projects, went out to eat, did a little shopping, and then of course worked on church lessons all night since we both had to teach the next day.
Drake is finally over the recent ear infection and is finally happy again! We are loving our happy Drake!
We bought Drake his first kite which he loved for about 5 min. I think Brett and I enjoyed it a little more than him! At least we got outside and enjoyed the amazing spring weather we're having here in Utah! If only our weather could be this nice year round...
We celebrated Brett's 29th birthday! Brett bought another gun...that makes 4? maybe 5? I don't get it, but at least it makes him happy. So for his birthday I told him it was his special day. We like to call special days in our family... it just means we're not in charge of making plans or decisions for the day. So for his day we went shooting and out to eat for burgers and wings.
These are from a month or so ago, but I had to include the pictures of Drake with his Montana cousins.
Drake and Amelia were loving on each other. Drake was leading her around holding her hand...Until she fell and Drake dragged her all over the cement.



























Drake is so cute! I thought about you guys on your anniversary, its easy to remember Cinco de Mayo :0) Looks like y'all had a good time. Happy belated birthday Brett!
ReplyDeleteLove the table and chairs. What a great color! And I get the vision for the chandelier now. I'm excited to see the finished project. Happy 5 years!
ReplyDelete