Drake has a new obsession with monsters so when I saw this monster egg kit at the store I couldn't resist. We made one look Mike from Monsters Inc. which is Drake's favorite movie at the moment.
We went to the neighborhood egg hunt. ..
We hunted for eggs in on Easter morning...
When I was younger I used to always receive a coconut for Easter. Random? Yes. But I thought it was pretty fun so I've decided to continue that tradition.
Our attempt at an Easter picture. Drake's already halfway in his PJ's, Brett's behind the camera, and neither of us are looking at the camera.... but at least it's a picture, right?
"Smile Drake... I'll give you a treat" Yup this is what I got in just about every picture. I should seriously do a whole post of funny pictures of Drake. I have way too many that look like this! Also, you may notice the nice beat up lip. He decided to introduce his face to the side walk the day before Easter.











No comments:
Post a Comment