Sunday, January 22, 2012

keeping busy

I got the itch to craft a couple months back and can't stop finding new projects. So I thought I'd share some of my latest crafts...


Here's some earrings and necklaces I made for Christmas presents. Then I made several pairs for myself!

Drake got a magnet board and a new playroom (technically its just a closet under the stairs, but it still counts). No more cursing after stepping on sharp painful blocks in the morning... Now they're all tucked away in Drake's little closet.


Found striped material and what's easier than making pillows? Not sure if they'll stay on the bench but for now I'm liking it.


It only took a couples hours of work to fix up this window, but it took about 6 months to get around to doing it. Now I just have to figure out how to decorate it...


And our new guest room decorations. Used an old dictionary and printed pictures on it for a vintage look. I think I might make a couple more and then display them above the guest bed.


Next on my list-
Baby shower next weekend, mustard yellow lamps in bedroom, and organize craft closet.

2 comments:

  1. Love the playroom for Drake. Perfect size for him! And LOVE the dictionary, vintage look pictures. Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I read your blog and a little while later found a thing on pinterest about windows for decoration. The one that I saw had a black and white picture behind it. It was so cute! I guess I'm not so sure how a picture would look since you've got a shelf there, but I thought it was a really cute idea :)
    And sorry...I don't know if we ever really met, but I'm Randy Wicke's wife. Brett and Randy were roommates at the ridge. Anywho...happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete