4 years later...

This makes us think of all that has happened since we got married, so here's a glimpse into our last 4 years (these are not in chronological order)...
-got married
-moved to a very small basement apartment in Utah
-bought our first house
-Brett graduated
-Mican got her Teaching License
-Mican graduated
-Brett got a great job
-Brett passed his Professional Engineering Exam
-Mican had 2 surgeries
-Brett sold his truck (very sad day)
-bought a new car
-Brett bought a new dirt bike
-traveled to California, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington D.C., Nevada, New York, Idaho, Arizona, and Hawaii
-we sadly lost 3 grandparents
-Mican has been platinum blond, highlighted blond, black, brown, and a little red.
-Mican chopped her hair off
-Brett grew a permanent beard
-Mican finally got pregnant
-and we had a beautiful baby boy (who has done many things that I want to write on this list, but I'll save those thoughts for his 1st birthday post next month)
Warning-A lot happened during April so I will be updating the blog again soon!

So great! I really hope that we get to see you while we are there in July!
ReplyDelete