Our baby is growing up too fast! It's crazy to think that Drake has been here for 4 months! He is getting so big and is learning so quickly. He is rolling over, grabbing at things, giggling, smiling, holding his head up while on tummy, and talking like crazy! I've never seen another kid talk as much as him! Unfortunately he can't control the volume of his voice which has caused problems in church and other places. Brett and I always joke that he's cursing at us when he's hungry or tired because he gets an angry face when he talks. My favorite moment with Drake this week was right before he went to bed a couple nights ago. I had Drake in bed with me and I was singing some of our usual songs to him. I got to the song "You are my Sunshine" and he just stared at me and giggled
every time I sang the verse "You make me happy when the skies are gray". Of course, him giggling made me giggle which made him giggle more....so we both just laughed together. Drake makes us so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment