It's amazing how quickly babies change! Drake is growing and changing right before our eyes! He's officially 10 lbs 10 ounces and 22 inches tall now...not too bad for a month old!
That's right my kid can feed himself and he did this all on his own! He is gripping the bottle so hard that his had was turning white! 
Still rocking the cute swirl in his hair! I love it...but I'm sure he's going to hate it when he gets older

Here's his birth announcement...

Here's a few pictures of our bundle of joy:)
He loves hanging with his dad...
That's right my kid can feed himself and he did this all on his own! He is gripping the bottle so hard that his had was turning white! 
Still rocking the cute swirl in his hair! I love it...but I'm sure he's going to hate it when he gets older

Here's his birth announcement...
I love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment