Wednesday, March 17, 2010

baby clothing

So, I've decided that cute girl clothes are so much easier to find than cute boy clothes. I find it annoying how I go into baby stores and 3/4 of the store is girls clothing. Even when I do find cute boy clothes, I'm not about to spend over 10 bucks on a shirt that he's going to wear for a couple weeks. So, this got me thinking about how to make all my plain onesies a little more exciting. I really wanted a fox motocross onesie because if you know you will understand the need for a fox onesie. I found some online for 16 dollars each, which is crazy to me, so I decided to make them myself. I found dirt bike and fox templates online and uploaded them to PowerPoint where I resized all the pictures to fit on the baby clothing. I printed them off on iron on fabric then I ironed them on the onesies. It was so easy and cost hardly anything. Now I have 7 new onesies for our little guy to sport when he arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I bet that made Brett proud. Gosh, its been forever since James and I have gone riding...can't wait till the weather gets nicer! Those turned out really cute! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Your little guy will definitely be stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! way to be crafty!

    ReplyDelete