Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby Hadley

This may come as quite the surprise to some of you........but, I'm in my fourth month of pregnancy! It has been long road to make this happen because unfortunately, I've been having to deal with endometriosis, but two surgeries later and lots of prayers, Heavenly Father has truly blessed us! I finally entered my second trimester last week and am ready to share our news with the world! So far pregnancy has been good to me. I am very tired, but other than that it has been going pretty smooth. Sometimes I have to question if I'm really pregnant or not due to the lack of the normal pregnancy symptoms....but then I go to the doctors and hear that sweet sound of our babies heartbeat and I can rest assure that YES I am pregnant! Hopefully, things continue to go well and our baby is healthy and happy! I know Brett and I are beyond thrilled and excited see our baby June 9th!

Do you see the little baby bump? I know, not too impressive yet...

5 comments:

  1. oh Mican, I'm so happy for you guys! You deserve to have the best pregnancy ever, I hope it continues to go well! And your baby bump is looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! You look good. Let's face it you wouldn't have been able to hide it much longer, you're just too skinny:) I am actually due June 3rd! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so great! no wonder u were lacking on some blogging! ;) congrats to you both! we are so happy and you both will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that is exciting James told me last night. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tottally know the feeling of not believeing your really preggers. I felt like that and coudn't wait to see the baby at the doctors. It's just amazing once the baby is in your arms and realize it was all true and it wasn't all a dream! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete