So a couple weeks ago, all the girls in my immediate family took a girls trip to Catalina Island. To get there we had to take a boat ride which was nerve racking for me because I tend to get motion sick pretty easily. I did get queasy on the boat, but my sister in law came prepared with motion sick pills and we made sure to have an escape plan just in case one of us got sick. Once we arrived we took a taxi to our rental home and took a tour around the small island in our little golf cart. It was so neat how everyone there drives golf carts. We drove by their tiny high school and the parking spaces were all filled with golf carts. How fun would that be to drive a golf cart to school everyday? While we were there we took a tour of the famous Casino which isn't actually a casino. The Casino holds the biggest circle ballroom and used to hold extravagant dances back in the day. We also ate at some good local restaurants and of course went to the beach.
I was feeling pretty queasy at this point. Paula came prepared with her pressure point wrist bands, she's so smart....



























I like your Daylight song!
ReplyDelete