Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two years and counting...


As of today, Brett and I have been married for two years. I can't believe it has been two years...it's gone by so quickly. For our first anniversary, Brett started his new job so we didn't really celebrate it. This year I planned a trip to California to visit my family and managed to plan my trip over our anniversary. So for our 2nd anniversary I am in California and Brett is in Utah. Brett and I clearly aren't the most romantic couple. Since we're missing out anniversary, we've decided to celebrate it over the weekend and maybe take a short trip. Brett and I have already come a long way. in the last two years we have both graduated from BYU and bought a house. Brett also has a great job that he still likes! 
Brett is the best husband! He treats me good, takes care of me, and loves me. It's nice to know I have someone by my side through both the good and the bad times. I couldn't ask for a better guy.


Here's a little look down memory lane...

1 comment: