
I have no idea what Brett's doing in this picture, but I think it's funny.
So Brett and I finally finished our guest room. We got an AMAZING deal on a bed frame, head board, 2 night stands, mattress, and lamp. We had just picked up the new bedroom set and Jessie was lucky enough to be the one to test it out. I left the room to grab something for Jessie and when I returned I saw Brett in bed with Jessie watching a movie. I laughed so hard that I had to take a picture! So we spent our Saturday night watching a movie, eating popcorn, and hanging out in the new bed.

So Brett and I finally finished our guest room. We got an AMAZING deal on a bed frame, head board, 2 night stands, mattress, and lamp. We had just picked up the new bedroom set and Jessie was lucky enough to be the one to test it out. I left the room to grab something for Jessie and when I returned I saw Brett in bed with Jessie watching a movie. I laughed so hard that I had to take a picture! So we spent our Saturday night watching a movie, eating popcorn, and hanging out in the new bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment