Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Month of February...

Since we bought a new camera we look for any opportunity to take pictures... here's a few pictures we took over the past couple weeks.These are at Thanksgiving point...Brett and I went there to eat and saw some good picture opportunities...this time I was the model.



These are random shots taken around the house...I took the second picture jokingly because I told Brett I needed to remember the moment that he actually cooked dinner.Brett really suprised me for Valentines Day this year and planned a whole day in Park City. He took me shopping, to art galleries, then out to eat at a really nice restaurant. This is a picture of Brett as we were headed to an art gallery.So for the past two months I have been teaching 3rd grade. It was the busiest 2 months of my life, but I absolutely adored the students! I received so many gifts from these students throughout my time there. This pillow was a gift given to me from a little boy in my class. He actually stitched it himself! I was so blown away by this gift that I had to take a picture.

This is a picture of the bench that Brett made for our Living Room. He took the pattern from the ottoman to make this beautiful bench for me. Who knew Brett was such a handy-man?

No comments:

Post a Comment